editing a page
- First, log in
- In the ACCOUNT menu go to “Dashboard”
- Select “ My Page(s)” (Computer icon on mobile)
- Select the Page you want to edit and click “edit” from the drop-down menu (3 dot icon).
Alternative method: Once logged in on your page, select the “edit” button on the bottom right corner of your page.
How to add images
Go to the editor page, Scroll down to the image gallery. Select Browse Files, choose the image you want to upload. After you select the image you want to upload it will appear in the preview box. Scroll down select update & preview or save & preview. The image will appear in the image gallery on your page
Go to the editor page, scroll down to the Description section of the page. Copy and Paste images into the box either above or below any text.
Copy & Pasting from a laptop or desktop is recommended.
PRO TIP: Upload images into the image gallery first. From the preview page, copy images from the image gallery, then go back into the editor and paste into the Description section. Then update the page.
NOTE: Images uploaded into the Description section can be resized by clicking & dragging the edge of the image.
How to add booking element
- Once your page is PUBLISHED, go to your ACCOUNT menu
- Select DASHBOARD
- In the Dashboard, select APPOINTMENTS
- Choose the desired appointment duration.
- Select the PUBLISHED page you would like to accept appointments from and CLICK THE PLUS ICON(+), then select SAVE.
- You’re all set! Appointments can now be accepted from your PUBLISHED page.
- Go to your ACCOUNT menu
- Select DASHBOARD
- In the Dashboard, select settings in the top right corner
- Scroll down to update email
- Scroll down to update password
- Select UPDATE PROFILE
If you receive an error code, or the page is not saving: NOTE: Saving & Previewing may take a few minutes
- Try adding the all images from a laptop or desktop computer.
- The edits or uploads you just made are not compatible with our system. In many cases, you will just need to change the format of the image upload. Change to JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
- Page not saving(processing). You may be logged in under another browser. Please make sure you’re logged in under a single browser..
- WON’T PREVIEW: Due to ongoing software updates from Microsoft, Google Chrome, Apple, etc,… The device you’re using to edit may (at times) need to be updated to the latest version. Devices such as IPad or Tablets are not recommended for uploading all images. Your business pages are much like a website and should be edited with a desktop/laptop computer and monitor.
If you have trouble logging in, make sure you don’t have another browser open. Trying to log in while you are logged in under another browser may conflict with the system due to a cross editing possibility. If you need further assistance please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org